Osprey Women’s Origin Full Length Wetsuit 3mm – Purple
End of the line stock, in perfect functional order, may have minor cosmetic marks.
This Osprey Origin Womens summer full length wetsuit really stands out in the water with a bright and bold purple colouring offering a regal alternative to the usual black neoprene offering. The fresh design adds a colourful summer vibe to your surfing, wakeboarding, kayaking and other water activities.
A 3/2mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin has panels of 3mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 2mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 3mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for a warm summer wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and may be suitable right into winter for parts of Southern Europe like France and Spain.
The Osprey Origin Purple Wetsuit is Osprey’s entry level wetsuit for women. A great value beginner and intermediate’s wetsuit for when you are passed the stage of hiring one from your local surf shop and think it’s time to invest in your very own wetsuit.
- 3 mm neoprene on the body and 2 mm under the arms for full range of motion
- Entirely flat locked seams and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort
- Stretch collar and comfortable anti rub openings to prevent chafing and water flushing
- Supratex patches on knees make it easy to kneel, even on rocky surfaces
- Wind resistant mesh panelling on chest and back offer protection from the elements
Great Spring / Summer wetsuit, great for all types of water sports such as sea swimming, kayaking, paddling boarding and much more!
Available in sizes
LGE, MED, MT, SML, ST, XL, XS