The Omega incorporates some high-end features including E5 Neoprene and E3 Neoprene at an economical price.
Rip Curl wetsuits are designed by surfers, for surfers and aim to offer the best warmth aswell as the best flexibility. Popular with all watersports enthuasists, one of the great features of these suits is that they are made with 5mm thick neoprene from torso to toes, and 3mm on the shoulders to allow for freedom of movement!
- HYDRO LOC COLLAR
- Neoprene neck collar designed to minimise leakage and effectively hold up batwing.
- SEALED GBS
- Triple glued, double stitched seam does not fully penetrate neopren allowing for a high stretch, high strengthm water sealed seam.
- 3/4 E3 NEOPRENE
- Standard high stretch, lightweight neoprene with high durability properties.
- E5 NEOPRENE
- Premium high stretch, lightweight neoprene with 30% more stretch, 20% less weight, and 10 more warmth compared to E4.
- MESH SKIN PANELS
- Smooth mesh panels that absorb solar heat and reduce wind chill.
- E5 STRESS POINT TAPED
- Increased durability through taping of critical neoprene panel junctions.
These Rip Curl wetsuits are exactly what you need for your water sports excursions- they have 5mm in the torso and legs keeping you super warm, and 3mm in the arms and shoulders to allow plenty of movement for paddling. These are a great choice for water sports such as surfing, kayaking, paddle boarding and much more