TAHE SURF 8’4″ Magnum Surfboard
Out of stock
Email when stock available
UNMATCHED DURABILITY, UNEXPECTED PERFORMANCE
Worldwide best-sellers for decades, Tahe’s DURA-TEC surfboards feature an incredibly durable construction matched with performance-minded shapes. Designed by the legendary Gérard Dabbadie of France and Peter Pan of the USA to create a comprehensive range from precision shortboard to old school longboards to match all conditions and rider sizes.
Surfers demanding worry-free use year after year trust DURA-TEC for their unmatched durability AND performance and are the proven
choice for rental operations and surf schools the world over.
• Incredible Durability = Nearly Ding-Proof!
• Made in France = Clean Manufacturing Process.
• Easy to Ride Shapes with Reliable Performance.
• Polyurethane Core = Responsive Flex.
• FCS Removable Fins Included for Performance
- Fin System: FCS Centre Fin Box + Sides
- Rider ability: Beginner – Intermediate
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Board Weight: 7.80kg
8’4″ x 23.25″ x 3.20″ | 72L
254 x 59 x 8.2cm | 72L
Available in sizes