Zone3’s multi-purpose Versa wetsuit is extremely versatile in design making it ideal for paddle sports such as SUP, Surf Lifesaving, Swimrun events or any other water-based adventuring.
Featuring lightweight, breathable and high-stretch materials, the Versa is equally at home on land or in the water. A front zip allows for easy entry and removal and a large back pocket is designed for storing any essentials.
- High-stretch Smoothskin neoprene in 1mm thickness is used on the shoulder, legs and arm sleeve panels for flexibility and a fantastic range of motion.
- Neo-Breathe™ is a revolutionary breathable neoprene which is featured on the back and underarms allows moisture and body heat to escape whilst protecting against the cold and water intake.
- 3mm buoyancy panels on the central torso for warmth and buoyancy.
- Highly stretch Nylon material used on the inner and back of the legs for comfort and durability.
- Easy to use front zip to allow for lung expansion and cooling the body temperature.
- Large zipped back pocket and two inside pockets for essentials and valuables.
- High Visibility panels and logos for safety.
- Removable arm sleeves included for cooler conditions.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.